Thursday, August 20, 2009

7/4/2009

Happy 233rd birthday, America! I still remember the bicentennial hoopla in 1976, which really dates me. My own personal celebration, after watching the fireworks on WETA, is to purchase a DigiPro medium-sized digitizer pad from Digital Outlet on eBay. The small one seemed too small and the big one seemed too big. Total price including shipping: $39.53, which includes a 4-port USB hub I tacked on to the order since the shipping hardly changed. I meant to order this before leaving town yesterday, but oh well. At least I should have it in a few days. I’m very excited about making my first educational video, and I already know what the topic will be: Simpson’s paradox. There is not a single legitimate Simpson’s paradox video on YouTube, which means I will have to be the first to make one.

No comments:

Post a Comment